SS cricket bats: Why it is most favourite bat
Sareen Sports Industries, started in 1969 has become a well known brand for all things cricket. SS Brand Cricket Equipments are known as a name of Quality goods are used by the international cricket players like Saurav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar, V.V.S Laxman, Roger Binny, Manoj Prabhakar, and many other test cricketers S. Ramesh, Yuvraj Singh, Akash Chopra, and Deep Das Gupta. They provide the highest quality cricket good, from cricket bats to balls, from a kit to a helmet. So, here’s a list of reasons why SS cricket bats are everyone’s favourite-
- Perfect weight- This is the essential part of buying a bat. The heavier bats are durable and provide more power to the shots. A lighter bat will allow you to play all the shots with faster bat speed and better control. Bats made of Kashmir Willow are heavier than those of English Willow. SS provides both kinds of bats, be it English or Kashmir Willow that will give you the best shot.
- Grains- Grains are the lines present on the Face of the bat and they indicate the age of the willow. The bats that have more grains are able to perform better from an early stage but don’t last as long as less grained bats. The bats which have less grains have a strong wood and last longer. SS bats are perfect grained and a combination of long life and strong quality.
- Handle and grip- Different batsmen need different bats. An oval shaped bat with a lower handle provides strength and also, it improves the pick up. For players using these bats, it gives a directional feel. These are good for technical and trained batsmen.Round handle provide more control to the bottom hand. Thus for hard hitting batsmen, round handled bats are the way to go. SS cricket bats provide all kinds if grips and handles, according to your need.
- Edge of the cricket bat- SS , in keeping with the latest trend provides bats with thick edges. Thick edge can increase the mass of a bat and make the distribution even. The spread of wood also gets more with thickness. Thicker edges provide more wood behind the ball and thus more thrust as compared to thinner edges. SS bats are also more durable as the damage is reduced due to thick edges.
- Back profile– The back profile of a bat is very important. It decides the pick up and balance as well. SS bats have a sharp spine. This concave shape reduces the weight of the bat and also maintain the depth of the swell and thickness of the edges.
Hence, SS bats provide a plethora of options to choose from. The variety is vast and you can select according to your need and your level. The above listed points are the reason why every one buys SS cricket bats online or at any cricket shop.