7 Things About SS/TON Cricket Bats You want To Know
There’s a bunch of information one needs to collect before buying an SS and TON cricket batS. Let’s begin with what an SS cricket bat is. Sareen Sports (SS) Industries with TON as their hallmark is a world-renowned brand in the field of cricket. Great cricketers like Sachin Tendulkar, Virender Sehwag, Saurav Ganguly, Yuvraj Singh and so many more, use the quality goods manufactured by this company. A lot more information about the company and its bats is posted below.
- Used by international cricket players : We’ve mentioned it already, but we cannot seem to stress it enough. Major international figurines use the cricket bats by SS industries. These include Sachin Tendulkar, Arvinda DeSilva, Dwayne Bravo, Alister Cambell, V.V.S Laxman, Roger Binny, Manoj Prabhakar, S. Ramesh, Yuvraj Singh, Akash Chopra, and Deep Das Gupta. A lot of these players are true inspiration for many of the budding cricketers out there.
- Great Quality: This brings us to our next point. Issued by so many players, a person gets reassured by the quality of the cricket bats produced by the SS Company. They manufacture superior cricket equipment to meet markets both national and international. The excellent materials used, with irrefutable technique, just add to the bonanza of the company.
- Classification of Cricket Bats: Sareen Sports Industries classified its bats based on the wood used into English Willow (like Waves, Sir Richards, Supremo, Dynasty etc) and Kashmir Willow (like Slogger, Ikon, Club Vellu, Soft Pro). Both include a host of exceptional bats for some stunning batting.
While buying a bat from the company, it’s essential to know the kind of variety it offers. Here’s it: Gladiator, Ton Matrix, Maximus, Limited Edition, Professional, Ranger, R-9, 309 Rock, I Bat, Ton 47, Heritage, R-7, Yuvi 20/20, Dynasty, Viper, Sir Richard, Orange, Premium, Supremo, Magnet, Stunner, Josh, and lots more.
- Different sizes: A lot of the options for bats are available in different sizes, most common of which is size 4, 5 and 6. These include, Ton Custom, Super Power, Magnum, Gladiator, Limited Edition, Heritage, etc.
- The Grip: Amongst a lot many features of a bat, it’s grip should be sturdy and appropriate. This is what the SS cricket bats have to offer: a phenomenal grip. You, your children, your friends and every player out there should not be devoid of a proper grip.
- Strength: Every bat that the company provides to choose from comes in a different shape with features that corroborate and heighten the strength of the bat. You can pick them off the shelves and test the strength.
- Price Range: The price range varies from about Rs 1,300 to Rs 25,000. Between this range, one can find a great lot of bats to select and play with. The most common price is approximately Rs 4,500.
Beyond cricket bats, SS Industries offers various other cricket equipment to cater to all your needs. They are easily available in shops all over the country, and can even be purchased online.